About Me

My photo
What's Up Classmates and Professor! I'm Larry Dow, 21 years of age. I am a SC native from Batesburg-Leesville. TSTM Major, Minor in Business Administration I'm A member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Social, Easy Going, Active in My Community I look forward to the experience of the TSTM 444J course

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

U Blog- 1

The workplace learning in today's society has grown to become very important factor in the modern work environment. JetBlu and other companies are setting trends with the creation of "Universities" for their employees. This has created a more suitable environment for training and updating technology. Although I feel as if this method may cost a lot initially, it appears as if it can save money in the long run by having a dedicated staff and curriculum set up. In my work experience, I have never encountered this new learning method but i'm sure it will become more and more valuable to our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment