About Me

My photo
What's Up Classmates and Professor! I'm Larry Dow, 21 years of age. I am a SC native from Batesburg-Leesville. TSTM Major, Minor in Business Administration I'm A member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Social, Easy Going, Active in My Community I look forward to the experience of the TSTM 444J course

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

U Blog 2

Hey I was watching this segment on television about the safety of cell phones. There are all types of spyware out now that allow anonymous people to tap into your phones, listen to you conversations, track you location using your phone's GPS, and also forward text messages to the "spyer's" e-mail. Safety is becoming more and more uncommon with the advances in technology. Some things have made our lives easier, but there are so many things out now that can destroy your identity or privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment